Rated RnB offers an internship program for highly motivated and driven students who are looking to break into the entertainment industry. Our internship program is not like most programs. We don’t believe in only assigning interns to grunt work. Instead, we create a fun, educational, and hands-on program that will benefit students. See our available positions below.
Are you a budding journalist or blogger? We are seeking a motivated and qualified intern to join our editorial team. Editorial interns will work closely with the editor-in-chief. Editorial interns will gain hands-on experience in most aspects of online journalism/blogging and the music industry. This internship is unpaid. However, an intern may receive college credit. Internship positions generally last 8-10 weeks.
Responsibilities may include the following:
– Assist with researching feature story topics
– Assist with writing and proofreading articles
– Conduct interviews with artists, songwriters, producers, etc.
– Brainstorm ideas for feature stories, interviews, contests, etc.
– Assist with event coverage (Depends on location)
– Other projects as needed.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
– Strong writing and copy editing skills.
– An understanding of R&B/Soul music.
– Motivated and a self-starter.
– Experience with WordPress is a plus!
– Ability to multitask and prioritize.
– Able to work in a team.
– Willingness to learn.
– Must be available to work at least 3 days a week.
– Must be computer savvy.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and two writing samples to email@example.com.