Rated RnB offers an internship program for highly motivated and driven students who are looking to break into the entertainment industry. Our internship program is not like most programs. We don’t believe in only assigning interns to grunt work. Instead, we create a fun, educational, and hands-on program that will benefit students. See our available positions below.
RatedRnB.com is seeking motivated and qualified individuals with excellent communication skills who are passionate about R&B music. Under the guidance of the editor-in-chief, interns will get hands-on-experience and will walk away with solid knowledge of music journalism.
This internship is primarily digital-based. Editorial Intern duties will include:
– Assisting with research for stories
– Writing articles for Rated R&B
– Transcribing interviews
Other duties may include:
– Conducting celebrity interviews
– Covering events on behalf of Rated R&B
– Must be passionate and well-versed in R&B/soul music
– A major in Journalism, English or Communications is preferred.
– Experience with Content Management Systems is a plus!
– Knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
– Must have access to Internet
Send your cover letter, resume and two of your best music-related writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.