Ciara recently uploaded an image on Instagram, adding “10 things you don’t know about me” as the caption. Do you think you know everything about Ciara? Find out below.
- My name came from a perfume.
- I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day, sports are the wooh-sah of my day.
- Being called the Princess, Queen, or anything of Crunk-N-B, is that sh*t I don’t like! The music I make is RnB/Pop.
- Sometimes I think about going back to college because I missed that experience.
- I pray every night before I go to bed.
- Giving up is not an option in my book.
- The only thing I fear is not having family, kids and love. I believe that without love you have nothing.
- Sometimes I want to speak on the lies people make up, but over the years I’ve learned the truth always reveals itself on its own.
- I’ve had people that I love the most hurt me the most, but it’s made me wiser.
- “One Woman Army” = “Ciara”
Here’s another Ciara fact for you: in case you didn’t know, Ciara is expected to drop her new single “Sorry” on August 20.
You might also like
More from News
Open the velvet rope, Miss Jackson is coming through. On Thursday morning, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced …