Ciara recently uploaded an image on Instagram, adding “10 things you don’t know about me” as the caption. Do you think you know everything about Ciara? Find out below.
- My name came from a perfume.
- I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day, sports are the wooh-sah of my day.
- Being called the Princess, Queen, or anything of Crunk-N-B, is that sh*t I don’t like! The music I make is RnB/Pop.
- Sometimes I think about going back to college because I missed that experience.
- I pray every night before I go to bed.
- Giving up is not an option in my book.
- The only thing I fear is not having family, kids and love. I believe that without love you have nothing.
- Sometimes I want to speak on the lies people make up, but over the years I’ve learned the truth always reveals itself on its own.
- I’ve had people that I love the most hurt me the most, but it’s made me wiser.
- “One Woman Army” = “Ciara”
Here’s another Ciara fact for you: in case you didn’t know, Ciara is expected to drop her new single “Sorry” on August 20.
You might also like
More from News
A new batch of recordings from music’s high society has been inducted into the Library of Congress’ National Recording Registry. Nina …