Ella Mai is gearing up for probably the most exciting moment of her budding career — the release of her debut album. The self-titled project is set to arrive on October 12 via 10 Summers/Interscope Records.
While fans continue to wait for the project to drop, the British singer has revealed the official track list and production credits. The album will 15-song LP will include guests appearances from R&B stars Chris Brown, John Legend and H.E.R. For production, Mai enlisted some heavyweights including Bryan-Michael Cox, Harmony Samuels, Mustard (of course) and Da Internz.
The album will also include a bonus track “Naked,” which was first heard in November 2017.
Check out the track list and credits for Ella Mai below.
Ella Mai Track List
2. Good Bad (prod. by Nana Rogues)
3. Dangerous (prod. by Bryan-Michael Cox)
4. Sauce (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
5. Whatchamacallit feat. Chris Brown (prod. by Mustard and J Holt)
6. Cheapshot (prod. by Harmony Samuels)
7. Shot Clock (prod. by Mustard)
8. Boo’d Up (prod. by Mustard and Larrance Dopson)
9. Everything feat. John Legend (prod. by Jeff Alexander, Dayyon Alexander, Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
10. Own It (prod. by Da Internz)
11. Run My Mouth (prod. by Mustard)
12. Gut Feeling feat. H.E.R. (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
13. Trip (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
14. Close (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
15. Easy (prod. by Lido, Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
16. Naked (prod. by Mustard, Omer Fedi, Andrew Groziuso, Dimi Sloan Session II and Giscord Friedmon)
You might also like
More from News
Diana Ross is celebrating her 75th Diamond Diana Birthday in a major way. After performing her own tribute at the …
Just days after the 61st Grammy Awards, the NAACP has announced the nominees for its 50th Image Awards. H.E.R. and Bruno …
Marvin Gaye fans are in for a special treat. In celebration of what would be his 80th birthday on April …