Ella Mai is gearing up for probably the most exciting moment of her budding career — the release of her debut album. The self-titled project is set to arrive on October 12 via 10 Summers/Interscope Records.
While fans continue to wait for the project to drop, the British singer has revealed the official track list and production credits. The album will 15-song LP will include guests appearances from R&B stars Chris Brown, John Legend and H.E.R. For production, Mai enlisted some heavyweights including Bryan-Michael Cox, Harmony Samuels, Mustard (of course) and Da Internz.
The album will also include a bonus track “Naked,” which was first heard in November 2017.
Check out the track list and credits for Ella Mai below.
Ella Mai Track List
2. Good Bad (prod. by Nana Rogues)
3. Dangerous (prod. by Bryan-Michael Cox)
4. Sauce (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
5. Whatchamacallit feat. Chris Brown (prod. by Mustard and J Holt)
6. Cheapshot (prod. by Harmony Samuels)
7. Shot Clock (prod. by Mustard)
8. Boo’d Up (prod. by Mustard and Larrance Dopson)
9. Everything feat. John Legend (prod. by Jeff Alexander, Dayyon Alexander, Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
10. Own It (prod. by Da Internz)
11. Run My Mouth (prod. by Mustard)
12. Gut Feeling feat. H.E.R. (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
13. Trip (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
14. Close (prod. by Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
15. Easy (prod. by Lido, Mustard and Quintin Gulledge)
16. Naked (prod. by Mustard, Omer Fedi, Andrew Groziuso, Dimi Sloan Session II and Giscord Friedmon)
You might also like
More from News
Anything Janet Jackson does it's 'all for you.’ The global icon, who is one of the most commercially successful artists …
Maxwell is taking his talents to symphony. The three-time Grammy winner has announced plans for his orchestral debut this fall. The …