Chrisette Michele has unveiled her Soft Life Circle Inner Wellness Tour dates.
The Grammy-winning singer/songwriter will travel to various U.S. cities for what she describes as “not traditional [but] a soft life tour.”
The tour, which she declares “won’t be loud,” isn’t limited to music. Fans will get to experience Michele like never before. Each tour stop will feature the following activities:
- Soft Life Social Hour: An opportunity to browse Soft Life Apparel Line and the Moody Pop-Up Collection, engage in ice-breakers and enjoy a healthy snack from the Soft Life Chef’s Vegan Charcuterie Board.
- Restorative Yoga Session: Led by Chrisette Michele (a certified yoga instructor by Yoga Alliance), the session is for all yoga levels and focuses on breathing, sound and quieting the mind.
- Live Acoustic Concert: Chrisette Michele will perform material from signature songs from her catalog as well as new offerings.
- Harvest Bowls: Each attendee will create a harvest bowl of their choosing.
- Soft Life Lessons: Dubbed as a self-discovery session, Chrisette Michele will share her “7 Softening Lessons” that pull from her personal and public experiences and passages of scripture that helped her.
- Farewell: Attendees will have the opportunity to take a photo with Chrisette Michele
The Soft Life Circle Inner Wellness Tour is set to kick off on July 8 in San Francisco, California, with subsequent stops in Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Washington D.C., and Brooklyn. The tour will conclude on Aug. 27 in Chicago, Illinois.
Michele went to Instagram to share more context about her upcoming summer tour. “There is a Divine Softening taking place in the hearts of seekers across the nation. Their hearts are contrite and they’re creating a life to resemble their conviction. They’ve decided to refuse the status quo and pick up a life of true value. I see the mass letting go and the donning of new peace and tranquility,” she wrote in an Instagram caption.
She continued, “I’ve created a tour to embrace this moment. The songs I’ve been writing over the last few years seem to be fitting for a time like this. The Soft Life Circle Inner Wellness Tour is for the softening heart, looking for faith based language to describe their evolution. I’ll give you new music. I’ll give you faith based yoga. I’ll feed you a beautiful soul softening harvest and I’ll share my journal full of what I’m calling ‘The Seven Softening Lessons.'”
View this post on Instagram
Michele’s Soft Life Circle Inner Wellness Tour tickets are on sale now, and space is limited. Those who purchase a ticket will receive a handmade invitation sent through physical mail by Michele, which will include details such as the event’s location in the selected city.
It’s been five years since Michele last put out an album. In April 2018, she released Out of Control via her Rich Hipster imprint and Four Kings.
Since then, she has released several standalone tracks, including “A Day in Your Life” (2019), “Don’t Pull” (2019), “Wait” (2020), “Purpose Per Pose” (2021), “The Lotus and the Mud” (2021) and “No Greater Love” with Rudy Currence (2021).
Chrisette Michele’s Soft Life Circle Inner Wellness Tour Dates
Jul 8 – San Fransisco, CA
Jul 9 – Los Angeles, CA
Jul 16 – Phoenix, AZ
Jul 23 – Houston, TX
Jul 29 – Dallas, TX
Aug 5 – Atlanta, GA
Aug 6 – Nashville, TN
Aug 12 – Charlotte, NC
Aug 13 – Washington, D.C.
Aug 19 – Philadelphia, PA
Aug 20 – Brooklyn, NY
Aug 26 – Detroit, MI
Aug 27 – Chicago, IL
Get more information or tickets at thesoftlifecircle.com.